Everyone using the shooting lanes or a firearm on our range MUST fill out a Range Waiver Form. To save time, you may wish to fill out and submit the waiver form online before your visit.
Range Safety Rules
Failure to abide by these safety rules will result in you being asked to leave the range. No refunds given.
- Always treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
- Keep all un-holstered and/or uncased firearms pointed at the back stop at all times.
- Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until ready to fire.
- Be responsible at all times.
- Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting.
- No food, drink, gum, or tobacco is permitted inside the range for any reason at any time.
- Wash your hands each time you leave the range.
- Any and all commands issued by any Range Safety Officer must be followed immediately.
- If you observe an unsafe condition, report it to Range Safety Officer immediately.
- Be sure all firearms are safe to operate.
- Know and understand how to safely operate any firearms that you intend to use.
- Armor Piercing
- Steel Cored
- 5.56 Green Tipped
- Steel Jacketed
- Bi-metal Jacketed
- Bird Shot
- Buck Shot
- Rat Shot